Drillers notice the attention to detail DRILLMAX® engineers placed on making their jobs easier. From simple operation and surprising power to fast production with 22-foot stroke, there is loads of added value on the water well or geothermal drill.
• costs cut by efficient mobilization under class A/B CDL
• power of a large rig contained in a small footprint
• production provided by head speed, rod loader, and helper side controls OR rod carousel
• durable, mechanical controls make training new drillers easier
• production consistency possible by array of mud pump options
• physical comfort created by wide driller's platform
• easy adjustment and longer life of rollers on top head carriage
• simple maintenance via deck access panel enabling work from above the rig
Whether a veteran driller or just starting out, a factory visit provides valuable insight when making the investment required to purchase a new rig. Taking time to see firsthand how the rig you’re considering is engineered and manufactured and meeting the
ID: 218 | Date: 2023-03-17
Getting their start in 1992 doing mostly environmental work at gas stations, SHEPLER WELL DRILLING does 75 percent environmental and 25 percent residential work. Lately a lot of their work involves production wells and recovery wells in oil fields.
ID: 217 | Date: 2023-03-17
A third-generation company begun by her grandfather Andy Kuka 60 years ago, Danielle Gambrel took over from her father Vince Kuka when he became ill. Completing residential wells and service in Florida as SPRING HILL WELL DRILLING for the last 45 years, t
ID: 208 | Date: 2023-03-16
As ASSOCIATED DRILLING adapts to new ownership, they’re also adapting to the smaller DM250. Calvin Piper now oversees technical work — pumps, water lines, out of water calls — while Kyler Erickson oversees drilling. This includes drilling for water well,
ID: 207 | Date: 2023-03-16
Dependable, efficient rod carousel safely handles well pipe and speeds overall production.
ID: 206 | Date: 2023-03-16